Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dia de Helado

My family, dear dear family!

Short carta hoy.....How is everyone? School has started anew and mom, does this mean you can finally rest? Si o Si! (I suggest forcing mette to walk this year haha Shout out to Mette Cleveland!)

Short...

We had a few hard days this week, and found ourselves expecting some serious miracles for sunday. We made a point to pray specifically for who we were expecting to come to church, that they would have the desire to attend, have the means to get there...everything. We also prayed we´d find people in their homes. Specific families and referencias that we have not been able to find for the life of us. We woke up sunday and yeah, went to church.

Well family, guess who was in the capilla this sunday! Every person we prayed to be there was there. We were busy teaching lessons all day, found 7 new investigators who have a ton of potencial. When we finished the day, O sister Morales and I were laughing we were so happy. Sister Salas and I always finished our metas, every week in castelar. But logging 100% of our indivadores claves in Junin..it´s a different world. In little Junin! O my heart is so happy. It´s tough love here in Junin.I´m grateful to be here in Junin with our family of missionaries, This tiny rama...We really are working as a team.

One person we found walking home is Nancy. She is special. Walks an hour to the river everyday to read her bible and walks back home. She is at the very edge of our area and litterally, we never would have found her. Needle in a haystack. Well nancy has been prepared. She is stellar, and teaching her, I´m learning myself. All in all, I´d say finding Nancy topped the list of miracles this week. A person who really has a desire to learn. Personal study I spend a lot of time studying for her...she sure knows her stuff!

Family I love you!

Love, Hermana Cleveland

Took this picture with a cow. Sister MOrales haha, It´s windy here k?!

No comments:

Post a Comment