Wednesday, July 2, 2014

O the memories

O the  memories...

The chapel is in streets Remedia de Escalada and Tedin, right.
I was talking to a lady, gave her the direction to the chapel and she asked me how to get there.
Told her it´s simple really. You just go straight on Remedia de Escalada until you hit Tedin......? yes I said that!
The three of us were laughing, it was a great moment.

I´m gaining a testimony of chapter 9 of PMG. Find when you teach, and teach when you find. Seems like the best investigators we have are found through other investigators that we´re teaching.

We saw the grandaughter of Feliciano in the iglesia yesterday. It was all very interesting how it came about. Victoria is 18 years old. Both her parents have passed away and she really has sought her happiness doing the wrong things. One evening she happened to overhear us teaching Feliciano the plan of salvation. She was immediately interested and expressed to us her desire to change her life. At one point in the week Victoria had an emergency and was taken to the hospital. She remembered us, and asked for ¨las chicas¨to come visit her. One event lead to another and next thing, Victoria is receiving a priesthood blessing. I feel like I´m really helping someone. It was a happy moment seeing Feliciano and Victoria in the capilla. They´re still coming!

Yesterday Sister Figueroa and I were waiting in the capilla for one of our investigators to come and really weren´t doing anything. Hermana Figueroa asked if we could say a prayer together. I think it was one of the most powerful prayers on my mission. Very simple and honest. A prayer of gratitude and to have the faith to finish all our goals the coming week. I think we both felt the reasons of why we´re here. Felt like the spirit testified to me of my own testimony- that it´s stronger than all the hard days I´ve had or will have on the mission. That the mission is the greatest blessing....ever! 

I love you family! Remember to pray! 

Hna Cleveland

ps. We´re headed to Ramos Mejia this saturday...BECAUSE ELDER HOLLAND IS VISITING OUR MISSION. I¨m so excited!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment