Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mom!

Mom! I was reading your letter...I can´t believe you called the offices!!! Wrote too. Well by now you all know I am fine. Soup and breadsticks I wish! We had a great day of transfers, to this day I still don´t know why we were invited (living 4 hrs away in campo and didn´t see cambios) but it was a great day! Got to see Hermana Salas off...she´s a legend.

Other questions. I never want to leave Junin. I remember when 20 people came to church every sunday and how we´re seeing around 50 people now. Juan Carlos will be passing the sacrament next sunday, so happy for him!

This week was special because...well it just was. We were traveling 2 days of the week to Buenos Aires for things that were very much fun. Learned a lot too. Recieved 20 new sisters, only having 30 before (something like that...we´re growing!)  Buttt that´s 2 days without work, a 5 day week. We sure were hustling. 

Highlight of hte week. One of our investigators Tamara is very special. She is a missionary and has a desire to share what she has learned with others. Really prepared to hear the gospel. Introduced us to her family and now we´re teaching them as well. Friday we had a lesson. Actually it was a little funny how it came about. The kids brought out a keyboard and I kinda did the whole ¨hand it over¨thing and started to mess around. The whoooole family came into the room...felt like a family gathered around the campfire. We started the lesson. Sang a hymn. The room was filled with the spirit. They committed to come to church...there aren´t many days when we see a family of 7 enter the chapel.  But this past week we did. I´m soooooo happy. 

I know our prayers are being answered and that when we have faith we see miracles. It´s ok to pray to have a little more faith. Being humble and believing, He will help us change. We´re not alone. 

Hope you´re all great, don´t worry about me, I love you all!

love, hna cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment