Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hi!

I´m happy. I´ve been humbled here in Argentina. I have flaws I didn´t even know I had which is great. Now I can change them. I love the people of argentina. I love watching them understand. I´m not afraid. Sometimes I tell my comp...man if we ever came here and weren´t missionaries...whoa...I feel protected and I know that we can become powerful tools in the hands of the  Lord, when we are humble. 

We´re working hard with the family Figueroa. They are reading the book of mormon and praying but didn´t come to church this past sunday for health problems. Seems these problems happen a lot unfortunately and we´ve been praying for ways to help them give one degree more. They are a beautiful family, but it´s like their experiencing the "great awakening" here and need a push. I see them in the temple, and felt sad that they couldn´t be at church. We´re having a family night this week with another member family. That should be good. 

I love teaching what it means to me obedient. I´ve learned that being direct with our investigadors is the only way to help them truly repent. As I´ve applied the atonement in my own life I´ve seen that the presence of the spirit is much stronger during lessons. Sometimes we assume that people already know, that it´s obvious...BUT IT´S NOT. Sometimes we too, need to be reminded. 

Happy news....our family in Bragado. Cecilia and David. The miracle family I found doing an awkward contact in the street. Don´t know if I ever told you about how we found them, but you´ll all know one day. Well yep! One month after leaving Bragado they were married and baptized. All they want to do is go to the temple now. 

I´m soooo happy! It doesn´t matter that we can´t see the final results for every effort we have given, but I know that one day we will. I´m just happy to serve the Lord. 

Hope everyone is happy and well. Enjoy the summer.Be productive. Read your scriptures before anything else. 

Love you!

Hna Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment