Wednesday, July 2, 2014

22 years...I am so young!

Dear family,
 
Hello! It was great to talk to you. My how you´ve all grown! :) Sent some pictures because...maybe you might like to see what´s going on over here!
 
My week!
 
We´re working hard. Had a tough Sunday. Didn´t have a ton of investigadors in Sacrament Meeting. A lot of the rama wasn´t there. BUT still we had a great meeting. We´re finding people everyweek who have been prepared to hear the gospel.
 
This week we were waiting for one of our investigadors in a plaza in the middle of the city and there was a young girl, sleeping on the side of the park bench. I started talking to her but she was drained. We invited to church and all but she didn´t want to go so we do what we always do, we went to church! Later that day after lunch, this girl is still there. I felt like we needed to stop. We talked a bit, got to know her. Maria is her name, 18 years old, rough childhood, left her parents to go live life on her own. Wants a job, but doesn´t have one, has a boyfriend.....She had some rough experiences.  Maria was an answer to prayer. After we gained some trust she really opened up to us and  we were able to have a lesson. Maria is so real, so funny! And so caring. I felt better talking with her, just more real someone. Testifying that she is a child of God and He has a plan for her....I really felt like we were doing what we were called to do. Talk to everyone, love everyone...we´ll be surprised what we can learn and the experiences we can have if we just see everyone as the person they are. A child of God. I know that the Lord answers prayers and that He loves us. Miracles are there for all those who are faithul. I was reading in 3 nefi this morning....7:18-22. I hope we can always remember the experiences we´ve had where the spirit has testified to us, so that our faith can grow.
 
I love you! This is short but enjoy the pictures...
 
 
hna Cleveland




No comments:

Post a Comment