Wednesday, July 2, 2014

RAIN

Dear Familia!

Hello! Seems like you´re all busier than ever and happy. This is great news! Did you all LOVE conference? I did. Although all this talk about Elder Holland´s discurso is killing me. We didn´t see the first saturday session. Maybe one of you could send me a copy? Thanks!

Conference, more than anything else, I know that conference is inspired. We were able to bring investigadors to church and it was interesting that the sessions they attended hit there needs and concerns spot on. Daniela has been a little bit hesitant to move forward with the answers she has received. Elder nelson´s talk on faith  and the need to act and be courageous with what we know to be true was perfect. Elder´s Scott´s talk about focusing on the basics, and his mentioning his marriage in the temple also were very special moments for her as well as Elder Cooks talke on the exaltation for families. It was all perfect. 

Something that I enjoyed was Elder Hales talk. He was direct and it made it so much easier for our investigadors to understand. We are obedient because we are motivated by our love for our savior and for his children. And why do we disobey when we understand? Because we´ve put God second, or third, or fourth....Seems every talk mentioned the love we must feel to obey, to do missionary work, and to just be happier people with stronger testimonies (a constante proteccion).

Love Elder aidukaitis? His talk about the restoration. It´s a lesson I teach every day but he helped me understand even more. 

Well this is short. I left conference feeling excited to apply what I learned. It was a miracle that I understood everything, I think the spirit was helping me a lot. Just happy, I feel like I¨ve really gained a testimony of the importance of conference, of hearing our prophets and his apostles speak. 


Thanks for your prayers, I really love you all. Take care!

Hna Cleveland 


1. i jumped
2. pday fun with agus, we got bored shooting hoops

No comments:

Post a Comment