Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lost

Dear Family,

Just so you all know. I do love hearing about you and although I don´t give detailed reponses back, I appreciate you writing!

I feel like Junin is special. We saw 63 people in the rama yesterday! 63!!! Fa! (that would be a great normal expression from argentina! )

We were teaching Tamara, when she introduced us to her parents, Cecilia y Carlos, who then introduced us to their other children, Camila, Ezekiel, Claudia, y Dianela. They came to church for the second time yesterday and stayed afterwards to watch Juan´s baptism! The last family in the chapel- didn´t want to leave! They´re talkers just like the Cleveland family. This family is special and have been prepared to hear the gospel. I feel like they really understand and are seeing the blessings from keeping the commandments. I love this family. They are like my family. Sometimes we meet people who are just special. Tamara is one of those people. There is no fear in sharing the gospel. The opposite! She´s proud of what she has learned about the BoM y the restauracion. Yesterday we had a lesson with the family and Cecilia showed a little doubt about how the Lord blesses his children. Tamara (k she´s bold) bore a strong testimony of the blessings she has received since listening to the missionaries. Can only imagine what it feels to be mother listening to your daughter share a powerful testimony. The gospel changes people! 

Feliciano has his baptism scheduled for Friday and is ready and prepared. For you all to get a feel for who Feliciano is....84, ex-marine, fixn autos, a tease...He has changed a lot. Planning his baptism, we were talking about who he wanted to baptize him. Said that someone holding the priesthood authority could do it. O I wish you could have seen his face! ¨No! The PROPHET is coming to my baptism!?!¨jaja 

I can´t believe that I´ve been in Junin nearly 4 months now. I hope I can stay longer. There are people we´re planning for and the rama is growing. The Lord is blessing Junin! 

I know the Lord loves his children and that everyone has the opportunidad repent and change. Sometimes just takes someone believing that they can do it. A little positivity goes a long way, a lot of positivity goes a long long way. Let´s believe people can do it and have faith that the Lord really can bless us with miracles!

Thanks! I love you all!

hermana Cleveland

FELIZ CUMPLE CAMILA IVORY CLEVELAND. Wrote you a letter...it should be coming pronto. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment