Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm so happy I'm here. That's all

Dear family,
I love Junin. I don´t love how how it is. Last night Hermana and I couldn´t sleep. The mosquitos are eating us and it´s so hot. So we moved our matresses to the kitchen. In the end I couldn´t do it. Slept on the tile. It was nice and cool.
This week I´ve seen answers to my prayers. After we decided to dejar the Solis family for a time, it was hard because we love this family! I never expected our sure plans to fall through for the months of december and January. It´s sad, but I´m learning to trust in the timing of the Lord and not lose sight of my purpose. Afterwards, we were praying every day to find a family prepared and who would come to church. It was friday night and we ran into a little boy, Jose, who had been begging us to visit his family. We decided to do it. We were in-between lessons and could obtain a CPV. The family marques not only accepted us, they were ready to bike all the way to the capilla with their three children early sunday morning. In all my mission, I´ve never had a full family ready and outside waiting for us to come. Bikes and all. It was a miracle. I´ve never relied so much before on the Lord. That´s something that I´ve struggled with, doing everything I can do and TRUSTING.
It´s short. I love you all. Be good to eachother. Did you get mt letter yet?!

Excited! Love you!
hna cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment