Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rollercoaster

It´s funny when the wind is so strong that our bikes have stopped moving and next thing you know we´re falling.

Where to start. What did you all think of General Conference? I felt like the spirit couldn´t have been stronger. Recieved some answers to my questions, but more than that, there was a feeling of urgency. For me at least. We need more BUILDERS of the kingdom. We need to protect and teach our family and better ourselves everyday. Starting today we need to prepare!

We´re seeing miracles with Hmo Juan who really has committed himself quit smoking. He really is giving every effort possible to be able to dejar lo completamente. Many would look at His situation and say impossible, but when there is faith there is miracles. President Monson once said ¨We can help them to overcome their shortcomings. We must develop the capacity to see men not as they are at present but as they may become.¨ And that´what we´re going to do! Miracles everyday.I really am blessed to be a part of miracles I´m seeing.

Family I love you all. I want to share my testimony that I know that God has called a prophet. I know that when we are doing the right things, that we are not alone. I know the feeling of the spirit in my life. When I listen that´s when I¨m happiest. There is so much good in our lives. I hope we can find a way to share with someone this week! I love you all!

Love, hma Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment