Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So I´m in Chivilcoy right now...

Familia!
We had two days this week, tuesday and wednesday, where I can´t remember what we did. We were flying, we found 5 people with a lot of potential, it was raining, but nothing mattered. Felt great losing myself in the work.

Feliciano was baptized this past week. It was special because he really understood what he was doing. Afterwards he mentioned that he wished everyone could experience what he felt that day.  It´s been hard, especially with his wife (who has alzeimers) but coming to church has helped him feel better. Calmer. We NEED to see hometeachers and visiting teachers being assigned to our recent converts. That´s a goal we have for the Rama of Junin.

Junin is changing and I´m so happy I get to see it all happen. The Lord has prepared many to be baptized this month. Carlos, Dianela, and Cecelia are all progressing. They´ve begun to ask for their next compromiso each lesson. Victoria also is progressing and is developing more than just a desire to change her life, but rather a desire to learn about the gospel. Olga came to church this past sunday and was nervous but in the end really enjoyed it.
Well this is short and sweet!
I need to go because it´s late...we were running around doing government paper stuff for Hermana figueroa and so yep. O and wednesday is transfers...annnd I´m 95% positive I¨m still in Junin. Junin for Christmas....It´s going to be the best.
Love you all,
hermana Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment