Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Short, Sweet

DearFamily…thecomputers are slow today. Annnd my spacebar doesn´t work very well. Ok. This pastsunday wasgreat. I learned that the best way to findis through investigadores and alsothrough members. We are blessed to have a great family in our rama who always offer help. Reminds me of my family. Got alittle emotional when they basically offered us everything they could give. It´s been a while since I´ve had someone offer their help and didn´t know I had taken it to be very hard until,well, I cried. Something completely fine and normal to do. Family I lovehearing about your part in the missionary work and want to say that I´m grateful for people like you.
We were able to meet and teach thefamily of one of our investigadores. Had a great lesson with them after church (theycame and will be coming again!) They have lived a hard life and some experiences that were shared were very personal and very sad. There are moments in the mission (many) when I don´t understand where peopleare coming from and don´t know the words say that will bring them comfort. Yesterday was alessonlike that. I didn´t know what to say and in the end just decided to listen. When I stopped thinking, that´s when the spirit came. Sometimes I leave lessons not knowing what I´ve said. The spirit brings them comfort. Yesterday I remembered my setting apart blessing. I´m beginning to see some blessings,while there are others I still don´t understand yet.
In all I´m very happy. I feel so happy and I hope you all are too. I love you all.Keep choosing the best choice!
 I love you!
Hna Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment