Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rub Some Dirt In It

One of the greatest joys in life is teaching your way awesome comp some funny sayings in english. Hermana Morales has started to become less embarrassed practicing her english. It´s the best.

Ok. Momma! We wash our own laundry by hand and the members don´t feed us. Once a week we eat lunch with a member family. I´m so much better at cooking, oh I´m so excited to show you my new skillz. 

This week was a toughy. The people will who accept us si or si live far from the iglesia. They´re humble, kind, people. It´s hard becasue there isn´t public transportation here in Junin. A little frustrating. 

Had a chat with Mariana, one of the investigators of the elders in la iglesia the other day. We´re buddies and it´s the best feeling. Earlier the elders had mentioned that they had invited mariana to be baptized and she was all about the word ¨no.¨No but we were talking about her family in Bolivia, her two boys, her work, everything and eventually baptism came up. Family it was a miracle. This past week I have been more direct with people than I´ve been in my whole mission and I know this isn´t me. Mariana´s baptism is this saturday at 4. I´m so excited! It was funny, after church we showed mariana the font and the elders asked her who she wanted to baptize her. Told them she wanted me to do it haha. Lesson review....

Well, we´re doing great. The rama is doing better. So far the the mission home, from the city, from everything it feels...but we exist! This little rama in Junin. 

I invite all of you to think of someone you can invite this sunday to church. Have someone in mind. I expect a detailed 3-4 sentence report de CADA UNO DE USTEDES. (from everyone) If they so no, no importa! 

Love you all!

Love, Hermana Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment