Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Surprise!

 Hi family!

Overall this week I feel like we worked really hard to committ people to come to church. After seeing one person attend I thought about what we´re not doing. Early in the semana we need to be emphasizing the importancia of coming to church, and solidly committing every lesson. Are we taking advantage of every moment we have to prepare our investigators to come to church? In our own lives do we recognized how important church is?  The simple  things matter most.

Hermano Juan Carlos came to church this past week and will continue to come to church for the rest of his life. Really, it is a miracle that we found him and have this chance to know him. Sometimes it feels like we´re doing nothing more than inviting and he´s doing all the work. He has been prepared to accept the gospel. Su unico desefeo es que el fuma aveces. Estamos orando por el y si necesario vamos a crear un plan para ayudarle dejar fumando.

My world just changed a lot because surprise!  I have a new companion who is really really great. Doesn´t like the bike but I have faith that she will like it! She will! Hermana Figueroa is from Chile and yes! Speaks really fast. She is always asking questions about how she can do better. Something I´ve already noticed is that she teaches with conviction and is never apolegetic. She has no problem correcting me, and I´m grateful for that.
 I know our Heavenly Father answers prayers. I know that through prayer and reading the scriptures, that we can know what to do. He has a plan for us.
Thank you for your emails. I love you all!
Love, hma cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment