Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm fine, how are you?

When we practice english and I ask hermana morales how she´s doing it´s always ¨fine¨ ha We´re working on it. More importantly, I´m working on my pronunciacion. I talk too fast.
 
A member came out with us and we ended up finding a family knocking doors. After the lesson he let them know ¨ you´re all going to be great mormons!¨It was funny...my face probably looked a little..a lot scared. Great day.

Had a service project cleaning an elementary school with the rama. 6 missionaries, 4 members! It was a lot of work but in the end we got it all done. 

One thing this mission has taught me is to accept my errores and do better. There really aren´t excuses. Our area is hard, it was raining, bike broke- a lot of times we´re wasting time thinking about all the reasons why we couldn´t and not spending enough effort getting over it and thinking of how we can do better. No time to be discouraged!

Seems I´ve found a lot of answers to prayer this week through the scriptures. This morning I asked about my investigators specifically. How I could help them find a desire to attend church, that I could know how to apply what I´d learn today in my life and then teach it to someone else. Lots of stuff. I was reading in 2 Nefi and in the middle of my study laughed a little. Found my answer to prayer, was a little surprised how straight-forward and quickly my prayer was answered. It was a great morning. I have a testimony that God answers prayer and that when we ponder the questions we have in our minds and look for an answer. We´ll find one. 

Well family I love you! 

Love, Hma Cleveland

service project. LOTS OF MINI HORSES HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment