Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Meaner Bugs Live in Argentina

Hi family!
News.
Someone robbed the pension. :( So no camera and no money. But more importantly, the camera. That´s my mission... try to save every picture I sent home por favor!
I made pistasio cake! Hermana Godoy was begging me to send her Jello Pudding when I get home. It was a hit as I knew It would be because it´s my fav! If you haven´t sent the package yet, send some more jello pudding packets! The Latins love it.
Today I was reading in Mosiah and was reminded how much the Lord knows and wants to help us. Sometimes we need to do better about doing our part, or just simply ask for help. We we work and do our part, He shows us the way to go. And we´re a lot happier. There is nothing confusing about the Lord. He blesses those who believe in Him and love Him enough to be obedient. Mosiah 1:16-17.
We´ve really been blessed in Junin. I feel like we´ve grown to become better teachers. Very bold. That´s something President taught me our last reunion. Just let em have it!  Are you looking for the truth? Yes. As representatives of Christ, we have the truth and know it will change your life!
It´s sad when are investigadors don´t read or don´t come to church. That´s one thing I´ve learned. What it means to be an agent of repentence. As Elder Holland said, we should be DEVASTATED when an investigador or friend doesn´t do their part. No, it´s not ok, because we love you and this is your salvation! One of our families, Mariah and Christian committed to read as a family and when they didn´t follow through, Hermana Godoy and I felt horrible. Maybe we ¨let them have it¨  a bit. It´s so easy to just shake it off and say next time, don´t worry, but we love you more than that! I believe they honestly felt sorry. We promised them the blessings from the Lord and let them know that their family can be together forever, so will they committ to pray every day this week? Family, when we called them the 2 days later they were so excited because they had been praying! We didn´t even ask if they had done it, it was the first thing they mentioned. I am so happy when our investigadors are progressing and and committed to the Lord. I´ve learned a bit more about what my responsabilities are a missionary. I am here to motivate, and love the people here in Junin, and be direct with them as well.
Well I can´t believe this transfer is already gone. Junin is my home. We had 61 people in the rama yesterday! Wooooo!
Love you all,
Hermana Cleveland
ps. Cami you awesome you! Thanks for the letter! My companion and I read it together (hna Godoy is from Honduras and speaks great english) We laughed at how well you described each horse. Hermana Godoy was confused by your description of Jasper. ¨What´s a kicker?¨she asked me. ha! Well it was the best to hear from you. I love you!


pics...hermana Godoy and hermana Morales who made us a cake for our birthdays in January
Navila y Griselda. Working on getting this family to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment