Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Windy

Dear Family,
I love hearing about all your missionary experiences. Thanks for sharing them with me. ps. When does cami go to tennessee? Talk to me sister!

The wind was so strong, Hna Morales couldn´t ride her bike. She fell. So we walked a bit. We also climbed alot of stairs, one of the tower apartments, and now it´s 4 days afterwards and hna morales can´t believe how sore she is. I keep telling her it´s normal but she doesn´t believe me. I remembered how mom used to tell me how great it feels to be sore. It means we worked hard (or that we´re just out of shape ha)

This week was a cold one, but we saw a lot of miracles. 

First, highlights of the week:
Luis was baptized this week! I´m proud of the changes he made in his life. Really is a worthy convert who took a little more time getting to the finish line, but his efforts were honest. All in the Lord´s timing and with real results. The hardest trials in our life are the times we remember most, because it´s where we become more like the people God wants us to be.

An investigador we had, Javier, came to church. It was a miracle considering he wasn´t very committed in the first place. But we past by his house Sunday morning and there he was ready to go. The Lord knows better than we do! Everyone can progress when given the chance. The ward welcomed him with open arms. He´s not your usual church goer, smokes, drinks, but inside he really wants to change. I remembered a cute quote.... ¨don´t judge, if every sin had a smell you´d smell bad too!

Daniela is progressing, she had us over for lunch yesterday ( which saved us) and is reading and praying daily. She´s always mentioning the temple. One of her greatest doubts is that her parents can´t be present with her. She´s done a lot of her own research which is great but also puts us on edge a bit. We´re praying and focusing on her testimony of the Book of Mormon. Really it´s the  basics that help us experience conversion. 

The family Alldredge (senor missionary couple) are a huge support for us missionaries in Bragado. They make all the difference because the rama is organized, our converts are active and will stay active thanks to their efforts. 

I was re-reminded this week of a scripture that I love. It´s the greatest feeling to be re-reminded. Helaman 15:3, we teach a lot of families who have lost hope for their children or their spouses. We are given trials and face difficulty because the Lord loves us. We need to trust that He knows what He´s doing, and that all the tough times will bring positive results. He knows His children. I pray everyday for the faith be a light to these families. I know that milagros are made possible when we have the faith to believe.

I love you all! Here´s a good question...if someone were to walk up to you on the side of the street and ask you what you believe, how would you respond? Would you be prepared?
Anna?...Mette?...Cami?...Jackie?... It´s critical, especially in our time to be spiritually prepared. I encourage mom and dad, in these next FHEs to help everyone understand what is the restoration and how it all fits together. L1 of PMG! Make it fun, act it out, be dramatic ha.I feel this is one of the most important lessons you should all have together. Let me know how it goes! 

I love you all!

Hna Cleveland


fotos
1 our front desk/map
2 chivilcoy sur!! Bien venidos a la jungla!
hna morales afraid of dogs
In one of the towers...yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment