Wednesday, July 2, 2014

No time...Ciao Junin

Dear family,

The time when I want to stay most in Junin is the time I get called to leave. I was in the chivilcoy norte zone for 7 months and will now be with...surprise. Hermana Morales!!!! remember her? Mexicana, my first comp serving in Junin! My best friend!!! I can{t believe President put us together. Dream come true!) serving in a small pueblo called Bragado, in the zone of Chivilcoy Sur. So North to South I{m coming and I{m so excited! The Lord obviously wants me in el campo. I am so lucky! 

I am so excited to be in campo with Hermana Morales! That is just about all I can say. It is a dream and will be great and different at the same time. We are both committed to be better. Hermana Godoy is an angel and will be the favorite companion to whoever she is companions with. I am grateful to have had the chance to learn from her. She is gentle and sweet and so patient. This past week Ricardo was baptized and it was a special moment. Saw a lot of opposition but in the end the spirit let us know the words to say for him to remember what was right. Gabriela came to church! And will be baptized this next March along with the family Teran. The work is rolling. Over 70 in sacrament meeting in Junin. I am one of the very few missionaries who saw this grand miracle in Junin. from 15 people to 70, and it{s only going to grow. We found a ton of families in Junin together  The family Teran, Gabriela, family Paola, Luis, Victoria, Laura, Navila….etc.  Ironic that the time when I want to stay most in Junin is the time when we see changes, but I know that these people need to hear from Hermana Hicken and Godoy.  Today in our leadership meeting I really felt a desire to change.  A happy missionary is one who is always doing what they should be doing and being so diligent there is no room for the Lord to not bless us with miracles. It is not science. When there is no success something needs to be fixed. I know the Lord blesses the obedient. Something that I{ve thought about a lot, after talking to a sister who will be going home early the mission. I know that I have been called by a prophet of God to preach the gospel here in Argentina. My call is powerful and I know that it is the right thing to be here. God doesn{t make mistakes. It is a privilege to be here. 

Thanks for being patient with all my short emails. We were in Buenos Aires today and don{t have much time. 

Love you! 
hna cleveland


pic. family seron...my family from Junin!

No comments:

Post a Comment