Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Daniela! And weird fog blues

Dear Family,

Well this week was pretty eventful. Did I tell you all a bout how Daniela is getting baptized this 17 de mayo? She is a sweetheart. Very excited for her baptism and to enter the temple. Now we just need to find someone around her age....there´s no one here in Bragado! She needs a mormon boy! 
I´m just going to send a ton of pictures because we´re skyping this sunday! 


these are how many days I have left in my mission. We went to a leadership conference and they past this bags out to everyone. It was a cute idea. Reminds me that time doesn´t stop for anyone and that we need to make the most out of every day.

Divisions with hna Ancheta from Honduras. She´s a great cook. I saw in her someone who is very humble- she was quick to accept her falts and quick to change.  She is a great missionary!

Zone meeting...the family ashton and alldredge cooked for campo! These are the sisters in our zone!




No comments:

Post a Comment