Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A great week

What a great week. We´re finding and teaching a ton of people, Everyone lately seems to be juntados. Aren´t very many married people here. But I have faith that there will be!

A special moment of the week was the baptism of Hermano Juan Carlos. He is someone who I admire and want to be more like. He shared his testimony despues and it was simple, but powerful. When we testify of truth- no matter how plain- hearts are touched. In this case there were plenty of members sharing their testimonies and giving discursos, but in the end it was the simple testimony that was the most powerful and the one that we remember. 

Something that I came across this week and wanted to share....in 2 nefi 1:25-26. Lehi is speaking to his family who have been disobedient and rebelious....basically defends Nefi for being bold. Especially in sharing the gospel with other people, but also relating this to every aspect of our lives. Aveces do we find ourselves afraid to invite? Or to say what it is that we truly believe? Or do we decide to take offense? On the mision something that I have noticed is that when we invite with love, especially invitaciones to repent and keep the commandments- people feel the spirit and know that what we´re saying is true. I hope we can all be honest with eachother and strive to be bold, to be honest....and to love people enough to just say it how it is. Also to accept our own faults and be humble enough to change. Thinking of Hermano Juan Carlos right now, humility....he is a stud! 

I think I migh´ve got carried away with my thoughts on this one, but try to see the good in it :)

Well Family I think it´s time for me to go. I love you all. I love this gospel. I´m learning so much...we really are children of God. I know we are loved. 


Have a great week!!!


Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment