Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Transfers! Junin!

Family, beloved family! I have a few things to say.
Mariana´s baptism this week was special. She one of those people who has been prepared, so prepared! This past sunday after her baptism, she came out with us and helped us in teaching Nancy. Seriously, it was an anwer to prayer. When Mariana bore her simple testimony, it was like suddently all our hearts were pounding and we were anxiously engaged in what she would say next. It was like feeling the spirit. I know the Lord has prepared people here in Junin who can support the rama, we´re just working on finding these people. 

Sometimes you have really awesome days and then there are days that are hard- but that doesn´t deawesomize them! My days are the hardest when I set out with a plan to get a lot done and it turns into mush. It´s easy to be frustrated, hard to let things go and make the most of it. Seems my whole mission I´ve been practicing letting things go. Having a virtuous mind... It really makes night and day difference.

I love this work and I feel blessed for the miracles I´m seeing!
Love you all!

Hermana Cleveland

fotos. Hermana MOrales taught me how to make homemade tortillas, cami...the district.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment