Monday, June 10, 2013

Practicing the Piano...mother, i can see your smile

Hola!
So it seems no one in the spanish ward plays the piano so I've played at 3 baptisms. And played for the primary last week. It's fun. The sister and I are being asked to sing a lot as well.
This week...don't even know when to start. I love my companions! They are my best friends.
Us visa waiters are actually leaving on the 17th of June. 
Tonight we're having an fhe with a familia. Teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a family who feels like my family. I am visiting them again after my mission, and will write them during my mission. I love them. They're daughter is investigating the church, she is attentive and is learning fast. It's a blessing to watch people progress. Accepting to be baptized requires faith. It's interesting that we want to know it all before we make important decisions. There's no faith that way. And who knows it all anyway? We need to be willing to act. The  blessings will follow.
This week was a special one because for the first time Sister Aris willingly and openly shared a meaningful part of her life with me. Now we talk all the time, but this was a different. I feel close with sister Arias. I really do love her and know she loves me. (familia she hugs me randomly all the time, if only you could see!) We don't have a lot in common- but the important stuff we do. Same team.  We both want to be good missionaries and we both love our families. The language gap requires that I really focus. I've noticed the difference. Listen with love.
I love you all. I have been blessed beyond what I deserve and that's for sure!
Love, Hermana Cleveland





pics. Sister Adorable is adorable no?!




No comments:

Post a Comment