Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hi DIRT

Hola familia!
So the title of this letter is a little misleading because it´s not all dirt out here in JUNIN! That´s right. Traslados. I have left Castelar, traveled four hours to el campo. We´re on bikes. Ay! The city here is beautiful, so beautiful. and when we travel out of the city that´s when the dirt hits haha. We (oi! my new companion!) Hermana Morales and I biked nearly an hour to the edges of our area sabado and we were distraught to not have brought our cameras. Saw a beautiful river.

Ok. Hermana Morales is from Mexico. All her family son miembros. Are members?  Yeah. She´s 20, and has been here in Junin 2 more weeks than I. President opened up a new area. Our area book literally had 5 investigators in it the day I came. We´re total nubes out here and just working the dusty roads of Junin. Not a big fan of cobblestone streets- looks cool, but it´s not cool! Not on bikes. If I lived in Argentina, this is the place I would live. Charming :) A movie.

Well new area, we had three days to find, teach, do everything. And we did it! O those last few minutes of sunday when Hermana Morales and I were racing home was the moment I knew this transfer was going to be one in a million. Nothing better than a companion who has the desire to work. Found 2 BIG families just by knocking door and wow. I don´t know. Our small rama of 20 saw 40 in the capilla this past sunday?! Not often when half of the reunion is investigadores. What is happening here in Junin is special. God is a god of miracles.
Don´t have much to say except that I love this. It´s a blessing to serve. Ammon sure is an example for me. Talk about enthusiasm for la obra misional. I know we´re all children of God and that He loves us. 


I love you all!


Love, Hermana Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment